sir/madam,

I've applied for tourist visa (sub class 600) for myself and my son, to visit my husband who is working there in work permit for 2 years. I want to visit Australia during coming vacation for a month. my husband is sponsoring our visit. I ve attached all documents online, and my visa got rejected as the visa officer is saying I am not a genuine tourist. I did not attach any property documents, but attached my bank statements and my husbands pay slip, tax papers and rent document, visa grant letter. I ll attach the rejection letter. can you please say if I attach my property documents, (the house in my name ), will myself and my son be granted visa. can you message asap as I have only a month time for my travel.

thanking you

regards

Anitha

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.09.21 pm.png

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

I have removed your visitor visa refusal notices as they contained too much detailed personal information, such as full names, passport details, addresses and date of birth. I have however added to your post the relevant reasons why the visitor visas were refused.

I don't think applying again and adding evidence of your property will be enough to address the reasons for the refusal.

Can I ask:

What visa does your husband currently hold?

What is the nature of his employment?

How long have you been married?

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Sir/Madam,

My husband is currently in work permit in Australia, from july 2018, but we have got married recently ,nov 2018. he will be there for next 6 to 8 months till the completion of his work. he is in IT industry. what more documents required. could you explain some more , why my visa got rejected, we don't have any idea of migration to Australia, currently. my husband is there temporarily.

59 minutes ago, ANITHA RANI RAJENDRAN said:

Sir/Madam,

My husband is currently in work permit in Australia, from july 2018, but we have got married recently ,nov 2018. he will be there for next 6 to 8 months till the completion of his work. he is in IT industry. what more documents required. could you explain some more , why my visa got rejected, we don't have any idea of migration to Australia, currently. my husband is there temporarily.

A work permit is not a visa. Do you know what actual visa he is on?

How did you get married in November 2018 when he was in Australia?

Is he the father of your child?

Your visa was refused because of your circumstances. You are from a high-risk country and unemployed. What is of concern too is that your husbands visa is coming to an end. That could be an incentive to overstay in Australia?

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.