I have asked this question in a different post but subject matter probably belongs in here. I will be applying for partner visa later this year. 

I have two minor children who live with my ex wife who I support. Do I need to have medical exams for the children when I apply? If so, are they the same medical exams I will provide immigration? If I need their medical exams done, do I also wait until instructed by immigration to do so?

thank you all

1 hour ago, coyote764 said:

I have asked this question in a different post but subject matter probably belongs in here. I will be applying for partner visa later this year. 

I have two minor children who live with my ex wife who I support. Do I need to have medical exams for the children when I apply? If so, are they the same medical exams I will provide immigration? If I need their medical exams done, do I also wait until instructed by immigration to do so?

thank you all

Dependent children whether migrating or not are subject to the health criteria, and will need to undertake the required health checks. As health checks are only valid for 12 months, I would recommend waiting until you are requested by the Department to undertake the examinations. 

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.