Jump to content
visa123

RRV Processing Time

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I find the processing time for a Resident Return Visa so far from others, currently it is 2-58 days. Although I have read that most times it is normal quicker than this. How long did some of you wait? Subclass 155 by the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, visa123 said:

Hi there,

I find the processing time for a Resident Return Visa so far from others, currently it is 2-58 days. Although I have read that most times it is normal quicker than this. How long did some of you wait? Subclass 155 by the way. 

I submitted an RRV application on the 4 April. The applicant does not meet the residency requirements, but will meet the criteria for the RRV based on personal ties. However as of today it has still not been granted. 


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AFV said:

I submitted an RRV application on the 4 April. The applicant does not meet the residency requirements, but will meet the criteria for the RRV based on personal ties. However as of today it has still not been granted. 

Thank you. What are the requirements for "immediate" grant, by that I mean that it is not a complex case? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, visa123 said:

Thank you. What are the requirements for "immediate" grant, by that I mean that it is not a complex case? 

 

51 minutes ago, SUHI said:

Mine was autogranted

Indeed. If you meet the residency requirement the RRV is granted more or less straight away.


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, visa123 said:

Hi @AFVhas your RRV from 4 April been granted as yet? 

Yes it was granted on 26 April (22 days from date of application)


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @AFV I would just like to find out. If the applicant for their RRV meets the personal substantial ties, is it a standard travel validity they will get on their visa? For example will they get 12 months? Or is this on a per case basis? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, visa123 said:

Hi @AFV I would just like to find out. If the applicant for their RRV meets the personal substantial ties, is it a standard travel validity they will get on their visa? For example will they get 12 months? Or is this on a per case basis? 

It will be granted for 12 months only. See clause 155.5 of the Migration Regulations.


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...