Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Team,

We are trying to get PR at Australia. My wife has recently completed Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care course at Sydney. But not yet started working. Can somebody please advise for below queries?

Is that course considered under skills assessment. If so, who is the assessing authority?

If my wife scores more than 50 in PTE, will it contribute 5 points? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The profession of Child Care Worker is listed, and needs a Cert2/3.  But I can only see it listed for 189 Visa's.

Do not know if this addresses your question.


here is the list https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list





Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...