Sign in to follow this  
Gratitude99

commit yourselves to the exclusion of others

Hello all, I am preparing the relationship details for online form for my 820 visa, , and I read some ideas on the internet. They mentioned about " what date you considered your relationship to be official ?" May I know " consider the relationship to be official" are the same meaning as " commit yourselves to the exclusion of others " ? 

Are they the same thing, just different expression for it ? 

Thank you very much for your time. Sorry if my questions sounds silly, just want to clarify. 

Gratitude

On 5/8/2019 at 8:33 PM, Gratitude99 said:

Hello all, I am preparing the relationship details for online form for my 820 visa, , and I read some ideas on the internet. They mentioned about " what date you considered your relationship to be official ?" May I know " consider the relationship to be official" are the same meaning as " commit yourselves to the exclusion of others " ? 

Are they the same thing, just different expression for it ? 

Thank you very much for your time. Sorry if my questions sounds silly, just want to clarify. 

Gratitude

Basically yes, they are the same.  A relationship is not considered official by IMMI, unless it is proven to be genuine, enduring and to the exclusion of all others, plus some other criteria.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.