Greetings!

Anybody here who can share to me what is BRIDGING VISA? I am waiting for the approval of my PMV lodge last Feb.21 ,2018as it is in the further assessment.Am I  eligible for the bridging visa?If so, then please share to me the process.Your help is very much appreciated.Thank you and more power.

As you applied for a offshore visa you cannot recurve a bridging visa based on your current application.

Bridging visas are for when you are in the country and apply for another visa so that you can stay in the country legally.

Thanks a lot for your help Aussie_ 83,very  much appreciated.Is there any possible way to be with my fiance while waiting for PMV to come?If I will apply for a visitor's visa ,do I need to have enough funds for my stay?How much is the required amount? 

Hello!

I heard about conversion of PMV to onshore,is that possible to my case? How much it will cost? Do I need to comply a lot of documents like in my PMV?Please share your your knowledge once more.

Hoping for a favorable action on this matter.

THANKS!

5 hours ago, editha said:

Hello!

I heard about conversion of PMV to onshore,is that possible to my case? How much it will cost? Do I need to comply a lot of documents like in my PMV?Please share your your knowledge once more.

Hoping for a favorable action on this matter.

THANKS!

As Aussie_83 has said you cannot convert a PMV to an onshore partner visa. 

If you want to convert a PMV to a partner visa (offshore 309 and 100) you must have legally married before your PMV is decided. It does not cost you anything to convert from the PMV to the partner visa. You can read more info on the topic here: Is it possible to change from a prospective marriage visa to a partner visa?

9 hours ago, editha said:

What will be the difference between PMV and partner visa 309 and 100?The advantages and disadvantages between the 2 as to processing time and others?

Both of these visas have different criteria. The advantage comes from applying for the visa that you meet the criteria for. The disadvantage is applying for a visa that you don't, and then getting your visa application refused.

Below is just a very brief overview only of the criteria that must be satisfied at time of application.  

Prospective Marriage Visa - Subclass 300

Applicant and sponsor have met in person as adults, are known to each other personally, and have a genuine intention to marry in the future.

Partner visa - Subclass 309

Applicant and sponsor are legally married or in a de facto relationship. They must not living apart on a permanent basis. Their relationship must be genuine and mutually exclusive. 

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.