Gratitude99

Family register and composition ( onshore 820 visa)

Hello all,  may I know anyone from China here , or anyone with experience can help me please? 

I am preparing uploading documents for my onshore 820 visa, in the part of of Family register and composition form ( If applicable) --- It says "applicant applying from China should provide a copy of their Family Register Book (Hukou) and Form 54...."  

Some confused about it...

I am Chinese,  but  I am applying my partner visa  in Australia (onshore),  instead of applying from China (offshore), so do I still need to provide the Family book and Form 54?  or I do not need it at all? 

Thanks a lot and very appreciated your help. 

Gratitude 

family regisitration .jpg

I think this is just a matter of semantics. 

If your passport is from China then you need to provide your Hukou and Form 54 whether you are applying onshore or offshore.

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

5 hours ago, AFV said:

I think this is just a matter of semantics. 

If your passport is from China then you need to provide your Hukou and Form 54 whether you are applying onshore or offshore.

Yes, then I will provide both accordingly. Thanks so much for your help.