Papion

Appeal against citizenship refusal through AAT

23 minutes ago, Bridge said:

So if you want to visit a country like the US you need to get a scholarship, seems like a lot of hard work to me. What if you just want to go for a 2 week holiday? 

I am not particularly interested in visiting US, but dont try to change the story, I was thought to try to get Oz passport to live in UK and not to visit there, and if I wanted to do that I already explained the alternative option

18 minutes ago, AFV said:

Here is an interesting comparison between Australian and Iranian passports: Passport Index: Australia v Iran

I am not going to start a political discussion here as I am pretty sure your brain will just crash, just say if we accept to kneel to the Us tomorrow, the passport will jump on top the day after tomorrow...  And  BTW I have still an unanswered question from u right?

31 minutes ago, Bridge said:

So if you want to visit a country like the US you need to get a scholarship, seems like a lot of hard work to me. What if you just want to go for a 2 week holiday? 

And just to rev your info up, even with Aus pass I wont be able to travel to the US as our countries do not have a mutual agreement to share each others citizens' security database, any other question? 

47 minutes ago, Papion said:

I am not particularly interested in visiting US, but dont try to change the story, I was thought to try to get Oz passport to live in UK and not to visit there, and if I wanted to do that I already explained the alternative option

Why do you need Australian passport to live in the UK, or more generally, why do you need another country's passport other than the one you currently hold to live in the UK?

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

I think you misunderstood my comment. I meant to say guys was blaming me that I was trying to get the Oz pass to live in the UK. But know they say I need it to visit other countries and not for living. So they try to change what they said first. 

16 hours ago, Papion said:

I think you misunderstood my comment.

I think it's become quite apparent that you don't really understand what is or has been discussed here. That is at the essence what your issue is with the refusal is, you don't understand the reasons given.  Your username is very fitting. 

You are acting on a mistaken belief, due to you not understanding, if you did understand, you would see how futile your appeal is. 

I think the OP has forgotten that Australian citizenship is a privilege, not a right. We have systems and processes to ensure applicants have both earned and are of the right character to be bestowed that privilege.

You can make your own judgements on the OP's case.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:04 AM, Nightcall said:

1. Continue to reside in Australia. You provided no evidence of this at all, at the time of application you didn't even have a RRV

I have been forgetting to correct another baseless judgment of you as it seems to be a part of your personality.Below is a part of the refusal letter I received from the "unsatisfied" "Palm reader" officer:

3.   APPLICANT’S BACKGROUND

You first entered Australia on 29 October 2010 as the holder of a permanent Skilled Independent subclass 175 visa. You became a permanent resident upon your fist entry.

You last departed Australia on 31 October 2014.

You currently hold a permanent Resident Return subclass 155 visa granted while you were offshore on 16 June 2015.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:58 PM, Nightcall said:

I have so please read this again.

The decision was completely fair, you failed on 4 points, when failing 1 makes you ineligible.

As someone who claims to plan things, I think you will agree, it was extremely poor planning on your part to fail, not 1 part, not 2 parts, not 3 parts but 4 parts of the requirements.

You completely screwed up your application on your own accord.

If by saying" I screwed up my application" you mean that for example I should have lie to the officer like I would return to Au immediately after getting citizenship and I should not have revealed my plan to go to the UK, Then I should say I'm sorry, this is me I can not be dishonest to ppl even if it hurts my benefits, even if now we return to the past I would do exactly same thing and I would say my plan would be going to the UK for 2 years before returning to Au 

1 hour ago, Ozzyjoe said:

I think the OP has forgotten that Australian citizenship is a privilege, not a right. We have systems and processes to ensure applicants have both earned and are of the right character to be bestowed that privilege.

You can make your own judgements on the OP's case.

No problem I correct my appeal like: I was unfairly deprived of this privilege, does this make sense now? 

36 minutes ago, Papion said:

I have been forgetting to correct another baseless judgment of you as it seems to be a part of your personality.Below is a part of the refusal letter I received from the "unsatisfied" "Palm reader" officer:

3.   APPLICANT’S BACKGROUND

You first entered Australia on 29 October 2010 as the holder of a permanent Skilled Independent subclass 175 visa. You became a permanent resident upon your fist entry.

You last departed Australia on 31 October 2014.

You currently hold a permanent Resident Return subclass 155 visa granted while you were offshore on 16 June 2015.

You're not very intelligent are you! 

On 6/1/2019 at 12:26 PM, Papion said:

And yes I didn't even have rrv because of I was expecting for citizenship which meant I wouldn't need to rrv and as soon I received the refusal letter I applied and received the rrv.

On 6/29/2019 at 2:18 PM, SUHI said:

Help me out I am confused here. Someone is asking for help and at the same time brags and abuses the people who are freely trying to help?

This is the crap we sometimes have to deal with.

This guy is not seeking help, but a stage to vent his frustrations.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:41 AM, Nightcall said:

See at least we agree on something. 

So framing this !

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

On 8/18/2019 at 11:11 PM, SUHI said:

Any update on this, positive or negative?

We will hear I am sure if he is successful, but nothing if his appeal fails.

I am not holding my breath.

Disclaimer: