asirisha

Reference Letter from Current Employer

Dear All,

greetings!

I'm in the process of collecting the required documents for applying Australian PR.

As part of the process I'm asked to submit a reference letter from current  employer (HR/MANAGER) on company's letter head.

Being said the time taken for the PR process is uncertain. I don't think it is a good idea to let my current employer know about this too early as it may affect my growth.

so my question is do we have any alternate option. How did you guys crack it down. please help me out.  

Thank you.

On 6/4/2019 at 2:18 AM, asirisha said:

Dear All,

greetings!

I'm in the process of collecting the required documents for applying Australian PR.

As part of the process I'm asked to submit a reference letter from current  employer (HR/MANAGER) on company's letter head.

Being said the time taken for the PR process is uncertain. I don't think it is a good idea to let my current employer know about this too early as it may affect my growth.

so my question is do we have any alternate option. How did you guys crack it down. please help me out.  

Thank you.

At worst the time period is 18 months.

You need to decide what is more important....    Meeting the IMMI requirements, or your growth with an employer your going to leave.?

Yes, advising your employer that you are intending to Immigrate to Australia may impact your immediate career growth plans. But how much growth do you really expect to loose in 18 months? If career growth in your home country is that important, why immigrate?

All good things require some sacrifice.

There is no alternate option.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.