AFV

Fake driver licence costs migrant his Australian citizenship

A migrant who used a fraudulently obtained overseas licence to get an Australian driver's licence has had the approval for his Australian citizenship revoked.

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 7.39.38 am.png

A migrant who travelled to Australia by sea and became a permanent resident nine years ago has had his Australian citizenship revoked after it was discovered he used a fake driver’s licence to get an Australian licence.

Read more: Fake driver licence costs migrant his Australian citizenship

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

1 minute ago, Nightcall said:

If your going share the article that I posted, on multiple platforms , you could at least like my original post ;) just saying....

Im lost ???

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:44 PM, Nightcall said:

It was a tongue in cheek joke,  

And you may ask yourself, "How do I work this?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where is that large automobile?"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful house"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful wife"

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.