SC461

Subclass 461 NZ citizen family relationship 2017/18 applicants

On 6/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, Mc461 said:

4th April 2018, did medicals on March 2019, no answer until now? 

Kenyan Embassy 

The Visa processing outsource arrangements for Kenya had a huge reshuffle this month, I believe they changed to VFS. I suspect that this will only add delays.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

7 Sep 2017, applied onshore, no medical/police check yet

applied for a BVB and was granted within a week of sending application in so I can now leave Australia for the next 6 months 

On 6/15/2019 at 5:36 PM, Srussell said:

7 Sep 2017, applied onshore, no medical/police check yet

applied for a BVB and was granted within a week of sending application in so I can now leave Australia for the next 6 months 

Congratulations. A good interim outcome.

I also have heard that VFS is now 100% operational in Nairobi, and they report that processing times are all within IMMI published times (I do doubt that statement, but time will tell).

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.