Shane pyemont

Criminal record impact on Australian visa

With consideration for application for partner work visa applications, Thai wife (sorry I can’t quote class) however my question is if she has criminal record, corporate law was the offence, not a serious offence and has been before the court for several hearings , will this significantly effect the chances of a successful application, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you 

2 hours ago, Shane pyemont said:

With consideration for application for partner work visa applications, Thai wife (sorry I can’t quote class) however my question is if she has criminal record, corporate law was the offence, not a serious offence and has been before the court for several hearings , will this significantly effect the chances of a successful application, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you 

Based on what you have posted she would pass the character requirement. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 6/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, Shane pyemont said:

What was the offence? and what was the penalty!  that's the most important bit of information you have left out.

On 6/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, AFV said:

Based on what you have posted she would pass the character requirement. 

Did you just pull that out of your arse? what is this opinion based on given you have no idea what the offence or penalty was???

17 minutes ago, Electric Sheep said:

What was the offence? and what was the penalty!  that's the most important bit of information you have left out.

Did you just pull that out of your arse? what is this opinion based on given you have no idea what the offence or penalty was???

Based on a common sense approach to what was posted, it is pretty safe to assume that his wife wasn't sentenced to a period of imprisonment for at least 1 year.  

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:35 PM, AFV said:

Based on a common sense approach to what was posted, it is pretty safe to assume that his wife wasn't sentenced to a period of imprisonment for at least 1 year.  

Common sense tells you the sun rotates around the earth. 

Common sense would be getting the relevant information before given uninformed advice.

Common sense should tell you not all countries place the same penalty on offences. 

A lot of Thai commerical law offences are punishable by prison time.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:45 PM, Electric Sheep said:

Common sense tells you the sun rotates around the earth. 

Common sense would be getting the relevant information before given uninformed advice instead of pulling answers out of your arse. 

Common sense should tell you not all countries place the same penalty on offences. 

A lot of Thai commerical law offences are punishable by prison time.

I have reversed the ban put in place by AFV on Electric Sheep, who should not have banned you without consulting other Admin's. In any event they should not have been banned for what they posted, nor should AFV have responded in a post in the manner which he did, (which has been removed). Anyone in the forum can disagree with another member. I only ask that people be civil, that is the important rule."

On 12/30/2019 at 9:13 PM, Electric Sheep said:

Did you just pull that out of your arse?

Was there no better way of expressing this?

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

47 minutes ago, SUHI said:

Was there no better way of expressing this?

Clearly that is the extent of @Electric Sheep vocabulary.

2 hours ago, AFV said:

Clearly that is the extent of @Electric Sheep vocabulary.

You can keep going on with these failed attacks @AFV if you wish. 

But this behaviour,  your crude vulgar attacks and banning me without authority just because I question you and you poor answers (The crude vulgar remarks/posts made by @AFV have since been deleted by the forum owner) just shows how completely unprofessional you are.

It's doing the forum, you and your business a massive amount of damage. 

But keep digging that hole and doubling down as it's entertaining seeing you self destruct on a public forum. 

My opinion is that @ElectricSheep, You are and were aggressive and abrasive towards AFV from the very beginning.

No one really wants to read that type of garbage, its counterproductive.

1 hour ago, coyote764 said:

My opinion is that @ElectricSheep, You are and were aggressive and abrasive towards AFV from the very beginning.

What are you referring too? 

AFV answer was drawn from little to no knowledge, facts or information about the actual situation. A common term to describe that in Australia is pulling the answer out of you arse. 

Its generally not seen as aggressive or offensive in Australia and especially when used in the context that I did.

As the forum owner has said, it didnt warrant the verbal abuse towards me by AFV nor does it warrant AFV taking it upon himself to ban me. 

So @coyote764 did you see what AFV response was before it was deleted?  

The only real personal attacks on this thread are by AFV. 

2 hours ago, coyote764 said:

I agree. There's no need for it. He/she just seems to enjoy upsetting the apple cart for no real reason then plays the victim when called on it...

37 minutes ago, SammyJ said:

I agree. There's no need for it. He/she just seems to enjoy upsetting the apple cart for no real reason then plays the victim when called on it...

Interesting that your inappropriate post was also removed along with AFV post. 

None of mine have been removed. 

14 minutes ago, Electric Sheep said:

Interesting that your inappropriate post was also removed along with AFV post. 

None of mine have been removed. 

Congrats

It was still the comment of the year whether it was removed or not