Chie

Is Genuine Visa Travels Limited a scam?

Hi Good Day!

I just want to ask if there's anyone knows the Genuine Visa Travels Limited?

They are offering an Employers Visa Sponsorship and they have a free process of working visa but this is only limited time offer.

Working visa on Australia and New Zealand

I just want to check it if this is a legit agency or something..

Thank you.

They are probably as about as legit as your spam post.

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

1 hour ago, Aussie_83 said:

Short answer is It's rubbish. (Being polite)

6 minutes ago, AFV said:

They are probably as about as legit as your spam post.

Nothing on that website is genuine. Including the business address in Sydney which is a unit block.  

main.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:55 PM, Bridge said:

Nothing on that website is genuine. Including the business address in Sydney which is a unit block.  

main.jpg

Gotta love 1960's Sydney Architecture, such class. 😉

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:55 PM, Bridge said:

It's a bit like looking up MARA agents registered addresses, some interesting results. 

7 hours ago, Nightcall said:

It's a bit like looking up MARA agents registered addresses, some interesting results. 

I agree, I feel MARA may have lost some of its integrity. 

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

12 minutes ago, Rolly C. Rodriguez said:

Sorry to myself I was victimized by genuine visa travels ltd.spent closely 60k phil.peso moreless.from philippines.thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear about your loss to these scammers. How did you make payment to them?