6 hours ago, Nishanth Lawrence said:

Hello, 

I have applied for my partner visa 309/100 and it's been 3 months since I have successfully submitted all the required documents. 

How long more should I wait and can I go visit my wife on holiday visa while my partner visa is on the process. ??

Hi Nishanth,

Average Offshore partner visa processing time is around 14 - 19 months according to the immigration website. You can refer to the below link for more details on the processing time.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

Note: But, the processing time in the website is just a guideline. We have known people who have got their visa granted in 4 months and people who have waited for around 20 months to get their visa granted. 

If you have applied for a Offshore Partner visa, you can apply for a visitor visa if you want to go and see your partner. You don't have to wait for applying for another visa. For example, I applied for my wife's offshore partner visa and immediately applied for a visitor visa in a few days. It was granted and she is in australia on a visitor visa now as we wait for the offshore partner visa processing. 

Hope it clarifies your question. All the best!

Thanks

Hello Sir, 

One quick query, When I applied for my partner visa 309/100 the processing time was around 12 to 16 months and now the processing time is around 16 to 20 months, which one they will consider? 
12 to 16 months or the current processing time? 
Also if I apply for a visitor visa, is it possible for me to go there and work?
or is there any possible visa to apply which helps me to be with my wife and work in Australia? 
Please advise

Regards
Nishanth Lawrence

1 hour ago, Nishanth Lawrence said:

Hello Sir, 

One quick query, When I applied for my partner visa 309/100 the processing time was around 12 to 16 months and now the processing time is around 16 to 20 months, which one they will consider? 
12 to 16 months or the current processing time? 
Also if I apply for a visitor visa, is it possible for me to go there and work?
or is there any possible visa to apply which helps me to be with my wife and work in Australia? 
Please advise

Regards
Nishanth Lawrence

The Times shown are the current average times, so you always go off the published times.

You cannot work on a tourist visa.

The only option would be a WHV but that's dependant on age and nationality.

Hello Sir, 

I have applied for partner visa 309/100 and its been 10 months and the status have moved from "Received" to "Initial assessment" the case officer asked me to submit few documents in my Immi account, which as follows.

Further evidence of your relationship

1. Proof of relationship. 2. Finances. 3. Your households. 4. Commitment.  5. Social Matters and statutory declarations. 

Now I need help with Finances and households as My partner is a working resident of Australia and I work in India. We don't have any shared finances and households expenses as we live apart. How to go about with this and what to inform the case manager?

Also where should I attach these additional documents? Should I submit attach in my immi account where I attached these documents earlier or should I attach in a separate place.

And if my file is in initial assessment stage, in how many months will I get my Visa?

Please help 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, Nishanth Lawrence said:

Hello Sir, 

I have applied for partner visa 309/100 and its been 10 months and the status have moved from "Received" to "Initial assessment" the case officer asked me to submit few documents in my Immi account, which as follows.

1. Proof of relationship. 2. Finances. 3. Your households. 4. Commitment.  5. Social Matters and statutory declarations. 

Now I need help with Finances and households as My partner is a working resident of Australia and I work in India. We don't have any shared finances and households expenses as we live apart. How to go about with this and what to inform the case manager?

Also where should I attach these additional documents? Should I submit attach in my immi account where I attached these documents earlier or should I attach in a separate place.

And if my file is in initial assessment stage, in how many months will I get my Visa?

Please help 

Now what’s your visa status??? 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:35 PM, Nishanth Lawrence said:

Hello Sir, 

Please help 

You really should have these proofs before you applied. But you can show remittances where you sent money one to another. 

you are given 100 slots to upload the data. so you should group pictures, into one pdf and upload.