Jump to content

500 to 417 visa onshore

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MrsTunks said:

Can a uk resident in Australia on a student visa change it to a 417 visa once their course has finished, without returning to the UK?

You don't need to return to the UK, but you must be outside of Australia to apply for the first working holiday visa (subclass 417): Cl. 1225 Sch 2 Migration Regulations 

A second and third subclass 417 can be applied for onshore.


Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...