Rabia

Relationship ended

Hi

I am an international student in Australia and my spouse applied his student spouse dependent visa on my behalf as I am the primary visa holder, now when he came here our relationship ended because of personal reasons n I want to withdraw my sponsorship and wants the student dependent visa revoked as the relationship is no more.

So I need guidance and advice that how can I do that? 

Regards 

11 hours ago, Rabia said:

Hi

I am an international student in Australia and my spouse applied his student spouse dependent visa on my behalf as I am the primary visa holder, now when he came here our relationship ended because of personal reasons n I want to withdraw my sponsorship and wants the student dependent visa revoked as the relationship is no more.

So I need guidance and advice that how can I do that? 

Regards 

You need to notify the Department that your relationship has ended.

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Yes I have already done that by submitting the form of changes in a relationship and also a written application with all my visa n passport details too. 

Just want some advice that will they cancel his visa or will he still be allowed to live for 4 years till the visa expires? 

2 minutes ago, Rabia said:

Yes I have already done that by submitting the form of changes in a relationship and also a written application with all my visa n passport details too. 

Just want some advice that will they cancel his visa or will he still be allowed to live for 4 years till the visa expires? 

After you advise the Department that your relationship has ended, they will contact your former partner to confirm this. They will then advise her that her visa may be cancelled and whether she wishes to make comment as to why her visa should not be cancelled. Due to privacy reasons the Department will not advise you of the outcome. 

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.