Hello,
I am facing a somewhat difficult issue. 

I am in relationship with an Australian. I cannot apply for any visa as well while I am in Australia, other than protection visa. I need guidance on this please. Does anyone have any idea which visa to apply? Who to reach out?

Lastly, for off-shore partner visa applications, can someone please tell me if I can apply for that? and is it better to go with a consultant or it is easy enough to be dome by yourself? I asked a couple of consultants and their quotes range from 12500 AUD to 15000.

Thank you

On 7/15/2019 at 5:38 AM, Dilpazeer1993 said:

Hello,
I am facing a somewhat difficult issue. 

I am on AusAid scholarship and got into a relationship with an Australian citizen. I never intended to but it happened and now I am here. We are living together without knowledge of this among anyone from my side as it shall cause dire consequences for me. My scholarship contract requires me to serve 2 years outside Australia, or pay back 165k AUD, which I am willing to pay but do not know how? I cannot pay this one-off at all. I read somewhere that a 13% annual interest rate shall be applied on it. Is it true? coz there is no way I can earn and return 165+13% of it beyond a time of I don't know how long. Does anyone have any idea how does it go? Who to reach out to? When? 

Secondly, I cannot apply for any visa as well while I am in Australia, other than protection visa. Though I fear for my life but I do not feel comfortable in applying for protection visa as I heard it bars from you from travelling anywhere and you do not have work rights. I need guidance on this please.

Lastly, for off-shore partner visa applications, can someone please tell me if I can apply for that? and is it better to go with a consultant or it is easy enough to be dome by yourself? I asked a couple of consultants and their quotes range from 12500 AUD to 15000.

I am feeling scared and stressed

A claim for protection will be subject to a thorough and lengthy assessment process. You might want to get some professional advice on your prospects of success and your potential liability to repay an accruing debt of AUD$165K. 

My advice would be to apply for a partner visa offshore.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at Australian Family Visas if we can be of any assistance

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.