smac26

Visa Processing Order

Hello,

We've applied for Partner 309 Visa last year August 2018. Up until now the sponsor status is still on submitted and my application is still on received status. (All required documents have been submitted).

I've read some here that they submitted a few months ago and their papers are now being processed. Would you know how the immigration is processing this? I thought that they process according to the time the application was submitted. Does this mean the country where you are applying from have factors?

I know we're still within the processing times, I just don't get if they process randomly.

Hope you can advise.

Thanks!

Of course the country from where you are applying makes a difference. There are many processing centres around the world and some would have literally 10,000+ apps to deal with while others have much less. There would also be country specific character tests, some more stringent than others as well as the medicals as some countries have more health risks than others. TB being one

There are many different factors to take into account. Not every application is the same. Some take a lot longer than others 

On 8/3/2019 at 6:53 PM, smac26 said:

Hello,

We've applied for Partner 309 Visa last year August 2018. Up until now the sponsor status is still on submitted and my application is still on received status. (All required documents have been submitted).

I've read some here that they submitted a few months ago and their papers are now being processed. Would you know how the immigration is processing this? I thought that they process according to the time the application was submitted. Does this mean the country where you are applying from have factors?

I know we're still within the processing times, I just don't get if they process randomly.

Hope you can advise.

Thanks!

All applications are strictly processed in the order by which they were received.

BUT.... as @SammyJ says, there are many factors that actually determine the processing time, ie;

• Country of origin. 
    • All ID's must be verified, and not all countries have accurate online databases for IMMI ti use.
    • Some countries have a higher than normal reputation for fake documentation, ID's etc
  • Completeness of application
  • Missing documents
  • Poor or non certified translations
  • Hard to read applications
  • Slow response to IMMI follow up requests
  • The weather 😉
  • Planetary alignment 😉
  •  

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

1 hour ago, AussieDude said:

All applications are strictly processed in the order by which they were received.

BUT.... as @SammyJ says, there are many factors that actually determine the processing time, ie;

• Country of origin. 
    • All ID's must be verified, and not all countries have accurate online databases for IMMI ti use.
    • Some countries have a higher than normal reputation for fake documentation, ID's etc
  • Completeness of application
  • Missing documents
  • Poor or non certified translations
  • Hard to read applications
  • Slow response to IMMI follow up requests
  • The weather 😉
  • Planetary alignment 😉
  •  

Got it. Thanks for the information! :)