Thai Visa Express

How soon after I have been refused an Australian visitor visa can I apply again? 

If you have been refused a visitor visa there is no time limit as to when you can apply again. However, if you are considering applying again you must be able to adequately address the reasons for the visa refusal otherwise it is unlikely that the outcome of your next visitor visa application will be any different. If you have been refused a visitor visa, the notification of refusal notice will explain the reasons why your visa was refused.

See also related topic: My Thai girlfriend was refused a visitor visa to visit me in Australia, can she reapply?

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

3 hours ago, Thai Visa Express said:

If you have been refused a visitor visa there is no time limit as to when you can apply again. However, if you are considering applying again you must be able to adequately address the reasons for the visa refusal otherwise it is unlikely that the outcome of your next visitor visa application will be any different. If you have been refused a visitor visa, the notification of refusal notice will explain the reasons why your visa was refused. It still 

See also related topic: My Thai girlfriend was refused a visitor visa to visit me in Australia, can she reapply?

The starting point for any subsequent visitor visa application after a refusal is a thorough examination of the reasons for the refusal. As Thai Visa Express has said, if you cannot adequately address the reasons for the refusal, it is unlikely the next outcome will be any different. In nearly all cases where a visitor visa has been refused, it is because the applicant has not satisfied the clause 600.211 criterion.

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.