Sign in to follow this  
Soshiant

Too long processing times

I have lodged for 476 subclass on March 1st and provided supplementary documents on June 28, when I lodged the processing time was between 5 months and 7 months and unfortunately, now it is between 12 and 13 months. and this is really worrying and I am in a very frustrating situation right now because my previous plannings are failing.
why the processing time is increasing and nobody is being granted or rejected?
How long is it going to take for the process to get done?

On 8/6/2019 at 2:34 AM, Soshiant said:
I have lodged for 476 subclass on March 1st and provided supplementary documents on June 28, when I lodged the processing time was between 5 months and 7 months and unfortunately, now it is between 12 and 13 months. and this is really worrying and I am in a very frustrating situation right now because my previous plannings are failing.
why the processing time is increasing and nobody is being granted or rejected?
How long is it going to take for the process to get done?

The processing times are increasing for many reasons, including lack of staff, increased security screenings, record high number of applicants etc.

I would say within 12-13 months as a guide.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.