Besto

Where do we upload joint bank account details in Partner Visa (Onshore)

I have applied my visa 3 months back. I am under a visitor visa now.  As mentioned in the subject, under which section do I upload joint bank details? Also, I am in Australia, and my BVA will "ACTIVE" next month. In the BVA grant letter mentioned "Active after" xxxx date. So that means I can immediately start working after that date? (Bridging visa conditions: No conditions) means I can start working right? Expecting your kind reply. And please guide me if any new laws been added recently that gonna affect me.

Your BVA will become active once your Visitor Visa runs out and yes you can work from that day forward if you have nil conditions 

You can upload your banking in whatever section you think. It really doesn't matter. They will still see it

Thanks @Sammy & @Aussie_83 for the guidance. Just to clarify,

1. Once BVA is active do I get a new visa grant letter? Or its the same grant letter that I got during the visa submission?

2. For the passport photo submission, do I need to sign behind the photo?

3. Since we got married 2 months back, we didn't have much proof to show the officer about our relationship except our wedding certificate from India and our reception photos and some of our outings with our friends. Now we have some evidence in hand so we can keep on uploading new evidence until reaches uploading limit of 100?

1. You've already recieved the grant letter for it.

2. No.

3. What is the actual timeline of your relationship? The partner visa application is one where you need to meet the requirements when you apply for it, being married isn't enough. Organise your evidence properly there is no need for 100 uploads.

Thanks @Aussie_83. Timeline of Relationship - 2 years. But she is in Aus and I am from overseas(working). I have uploaded form 888s of 3 of our friends and photographs of us over the 2 years while I visited in Aus and some from overseas trips, our statements and 5 questions and answers, our flight tickets, bupa medical etc. We have more evidence now as I paid for both of us and household evidence, our shared house, I am paying for internet stuff like that.

1. Can I just keep on uploading them whenever I have so-called evidence to prove ourselves?

2. Am I missing anything to upload?

On 8/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, Besto said:

Thanks @Aussie_83. Timeline of Relationship - 2 years. But she is in Aus and I am from overseas(working). I have uploaded form 888s of 3 of our friends and photographs of us over the 2 years while I visited in Aus and some from overseas trips, our statements and 5 questions and answers, our flight tickets, bupa medical etc. We have more evidence now as I paid for both of us and household evidence, our shared house, I am paying for internet stuff like that.

1. Can I just keep on uploading them whenever I have so-called evidence to prove ourselves?

2. Am I missing anything to upload?

Only provide documentation you are specifically asked for.  Do not dump dozens of unrelated documents, thinking it paints a better picture.

All you do is to confuse your application, and create more work for the poor CW.

Be succinct, be accurate, stick to the point.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

On 8/7/2019 at 6:02 PM, Aussie_83 said:

Just to add to it though, if you have only just opened the account I wouldn't bother adding it yet as it really doesn't prove anything.

If a new joint account holds a fair bit of money I would expect that to hold considerable amount of weight. Putting your ‘money where your mouth is’ comes to mind

1 hour ago, Markymark said:

If a new joint account holds a fair bit of money I would expect that to hold considerable amount of weight. Putting your ‘money where your mouth is’ comes to mind

You could have 2 separate accounts with a fair bit of money. Has the same effect. . 

Its not actually about the money in the account/s. Its about what you do with it. They are looking for evidence of the sharing of finances. ie sharing the payment of bills. Sharing the payment of rent or mortgage. Or one partner pays the bills the other pays for groceries etc etc. The amount has nothing to do with it.

Anyway...Aussie 83s point was more about opening a joint account AFTER lodging a partner visa. Doing things after lodging holds little weight.

2 hours ago, Markymark said:

As SammJ said it's about context. I could pick someone in the street open a joint account dump money in it get a statement move it out straight away. Buy it doesn't probe anything in terms of a relationship.

There also send to be a perception that a joint account is required which is why some people set then up when they won't actually use them.