Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

PMV 47SP form- Questions

Hi! I am now starting to fill out the 47sp form online. Some questions are pretty straightforward but some are confusing, too. I need your help with filling out the form guys. 

1. Question 11/27 

Non-migrating members of the family unit

Does the applicant have any members of their family unit not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?
YesNo

If I check yes, do I need to add details of my immediate family members?

2. It's about relationship details. I have already my detailed written statement so in each box I just wrote a written statement is attached. Is this right?

Relationship details

In the following questions, details of the relationship between the applicant and sponsor must be provided and should form the basis of the applicant's claim that their relationship with their sponsor is genuine and continuing. The information provided also needs to be supported by relevant evidence. This evidence may be such things as photographs, receipts, bills, legal documents or anything else to demonstrate the nature of the relationship the applicant has with their sponsor. This evidence can be uploaded after the submission of this application.

Give details of the financial aspects of the relationship.

Give details of the nature of the household.

Give details of the social aspects of the relationship.

Give details of the nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.

Give details of the development of the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor.

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

Hi! I am now starting to fill out the 47sp form online. Some questions are pretty straightforward but some are confusing, too. I need your help with filling out the form guys. 

1. Question 11/27 

Does the applicant have any members of their family unit not travelling to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents?
YesNo

If I check yes, do I need to add details of my immediate family members?

2. It's about relationship details. I have already my detailed written statement so in each box I just wrote a written statement is attached. Is this right?

Relationship details

In the following questions, details of the relationship between the applicant and sponsor must be provided and should form the basis of the applicant's claim that their relationship with their sponsor is genuine and continuing. The information provided also needs to be supported by relevant evidence. This evidence may be such things as photographs, receipts, bills, legal documents or anything else to demonstrate the nature of the relationship the applicant has with their sponsor. This evidence can be uploaded after the submission of this application.

Give details of the financial aspects of the relationship.

Give details of the nature of the household.

Give details of the social aspects of the relationship.

Give details of the nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.

Give details of the development of the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor.

• Yes, all immediate family (parents, sisters brothers and your children) that ARE not coming to Australia with you, you must detail there names.  

Relationship details

• You can either answer each question in the box, but most find there is not enough space.
  • You can attach a separate document that answers all these questions.  Just make sure that it does cover EVERY question, and not just ramble along with irrelevant details.
  • Be sure to state in EACH box on the form that "Please refer to attached document,   {name of document}"

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

22 hours ago, AussieDude said:

• Yes, all immediate family (parents, sisters brothers and your children) that ARE not coming to Australia with you, you must detail there names.  

Relationship details

• You can either answer each question in the box, but most find there is not enough space.
  • You can attach a separate document that answers all these questions.  Just make sure that it does cover EVERY question, and not just ramble along with irrelevant details.
  • Be sure to state in EACH box on the form that "Please refer to attached document,   {name of document}"
  •  

Thank you! All noted.

On 8/12/2019 at 12:12 AM, AussieDude said:

Relationship details

•  

Hi again! Another question for PMV online that I am confused with.

Other names / spellings

Is this applicant currently, or have they ever been known by any other names?
YesNo

Does the change of the spelling of my name count? I remember when I was in my Elementary days I used to use JACQUELINE but in my NSO the spelling is JACQUELENE which I've been using since Highschool until now because my parents corrected it. I have the affidavit of the name spelling changed. Should I attached this? or my NSO is fine?

On 8/12/2019 at 12:12 AM, AussieDude said:

Relationship details

•  

Hi again! Another question for PMV online that I am confused with.

Other names / spellings

Is this applicant currently, or have they ever been known by any other names?
YesNo

Does the change of the spelling of my name count? I remember when I was in my Elementary days I used to use JACQUELINE but in my NSO the spelling is JACQUELENE which I've been using since Highschool until now because my parents corrected it. I have the affidavit of the name spelling changed. Should I attached this? or my NSO is fine?