Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

PMV online application (passport photos)

Hi. I am wondering if I must write my name on the back of my passport photo. I am applying online though. I am just confused as I have both digital and paper photo. 

Hi Jackie,

Since the application is online, I would say just the photo in digital format is enough. Just upload the digital photo. Make sure it is in the dimension they ask. The reason they ask to write the name on the back of the photo is for paper applications. Back then, it helped the photo to be attached to the application if it was removed for some reason. Hope it helps!

Thanks

On 8/15/2019 at 12:15 PM, Jackie said:

Hi. I am wondering if I must write my name on the back of my passport photo. I am applying online though. I am just confused as I have both digital and paper photo. 

With online you do not need to do anything to the photos.  Thats a hangover from the manual photo process (still used for passports).

Your key photo ID is your current passport and its Photo.  Which you scan an upload.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.