OONLEE

My tourist visa is valid for 3 months or 90 days?

I am on MAS  flight to Australia on 3/7 n arrived here on 4/7.  Is my tourist visa ivalid for 3 months or 90 days? Pls advise. 

I am the the mother of a skilled visa migrants. I am here to care for her 2 young kids. Can I apply to stay in Australia for another 14 days to help up? Pls advise. 

Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Jashanpreet said:

Hello OONLEE,

Yes, you can extend your stay in Australia on tourist visa.  you just need to apply for a further stay as a visitor, using the Long-Stay Tourist Visa (subclass 676) option.

That visa doesn't exist anymore

3 hours ago, Jashanpreet said:

I think this visa exists.

it doesn't your giving incorrect and pointless information.

If you you not sure it's best to keep your opinions to yourself, as you're no help to anyone.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/repealed-visas/tourist-visa-676

Tourist visa (subclass 676)

The Tourist visa (subclass 676) is closed to new applications. You may be eligible to apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600).

This visa allows you either a single or multiple entries to Australia and to stay in Australia for a period of time determined by the Department.