Eva

form 956A

Hi, need someone advice. I lodged my application last August 18, 2019. In my online application, i indicate my husband to be an authorized recipient. He received same messages that the department sent to me. Do i still need to formally  fill-up and attach form 956A? Or is it ok not to submit anymore. Thanks a lot.

It should be the 956 form not 956a because your husband is a exempt person.

He should still do it as they can't talk to him if he enquires about anything. I'm assuming that the messages would of been emails and that it would be the email address that he put down as yours?

thank you very much for your reply. My husband and I use separate email address. By the way, I have recent evidence (September) of my social aspect. It says my application status  has been placed in a queue. I have seen in some blogs, CO is assigned a month after an applicant lodged his/her application. I lodged mine August 18, 2019.  Am i still allowed to upload more documents even before I received an email from the department saying that a CO is assign in my application? Thank you very much in advance. 

You don't get an email saying a CO has been assigned.  The only time you will hear from them is for an RFI. If you have lodged a complete app you may never hear from them until decision