Jump to content
Lew Loop

Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)

Recommended Posts

Hi,

My Filipina GF is here on a 12 month TV with further stay allowed that expires on the 4th Oct.I have filled out the Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801) application but it hasn't asked me anywhere for supporting documents?

Is this normal for the stage 1?

I have the police checks from her country and many of the other relevant documents to lodge but not sure where or when to do it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SammyJ said:

You can only upload documents after you lodge and pay for the application

Tip: Dont refer to her as your GF in the application. Use the term partner

Thanks. Yes i thought twice after writing GF on here but i'll certainly take your tip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMV VISA GRANTED!🎉

*Timeline*

- Date of lodgement PMV: February 20 2019

 

- Applied for Visitor visa: April 04 2019

 

- Visitor visa rejected: April 11 2019

 

- Request for HIV test: June 02 2019

 

- Visa granted: September 06 2019

 

I'm from Mexico, my visa was processed in Ottawa, Canada office.

 

My application was front loaded, except Police checks (that we upload in April, applicant and sponsor's) and for the medicals they re-used my visitor visa medical exams for my PMV that's why they only asked for the HIV test.

 

200 days of waiting. Almost 7 months.

 

Thank you so much for all the advice that I received here. I'll see you in the next stage!😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 9:34 AM, SammyJ said:

You can only upload documents after you lodge and pay for the application

Tip: Dont refer to her as your GF in the application. Use the term partner

Hey! how did you pay online? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay for an online application

 

You can pay for online applications in ImmiAccount.

Pay in ImmiAccount

Payment is the last step when you lodge an application in ImmiAccount. You can pay by:

  • credit card
  • PayPal
  • UnionPay
  • BPAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 6:52 PM, Lew Loop said:

Hi,

My Filipina GF is here on a 12 month TV with further stay allowed that expires on the 4th Oct.I have filled out the Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801) application but it hasn't asked me anywhere for supporting documents?

Is this normal for the stage 1?

I have the police checks from her country and many of the other relevant documents to lodge but not sure where or when to do it.

 

If you are applying a fiance visa ( Stage 1- Prospective Marriage visa) the applicant must be outside Australia when she applies for the visa and granted the visa. Not sure in your case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jackie said:

If you are applying a fiance visa ( Stage 1- Prospective Marriage visa) the applicant must be outside Australia when she applies for the visa and granted the visa. Not sure in your case.

Irrelevant to the question. You can't upload evidence until after you have submitted and your payment has been received

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aussie_83 said:

Irrelevant to the question. You can't upload evidence until after you have submitted and your payment has been received

ohh sorry, I misunderstood. 

By the way, I have a question about the written statements for the applicant and sponsor. Do we need it to be witnessed or just signed and dated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jackie said:

ohh sorry, I misunderstood. 

By the way, I have a question about the written statements for the applicant and sponsor. Do we need it to be witnessed or just signed and dated?

Entirely up to you.

Solve just used the boxes on the online form (that's all we did) some do stat secs, some do statements. Whatever you feel most comfortable with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I applied for my wife's visa in December 2018 and still waiting on the outcome. Medical examinations were finalised in February.

Status: "Further Assessment ".

Anybody got information on what type of questions they  ask during phone interviews ? Do both husband and wife get interview calls ?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...