Ace09

Who can be sponsor?

So in the past I am aware of people having sponsors other than the australian partner. Especially others who were financially well off. 

On the form 47sp the australian partner is referred to as the sponsor. Once the form is completed you need to fill out another form for sponsor.

my question is, does this form need to be filled out by the australian partner or like in the past can someone else be sponsor? Or now there is only one sponsor and that is the australian partner?

On 9/11/2019 at 9:34 PM, Ace09 said:

So in the past I am aware of people having sponsors other than the australian partner. Especially others who were financially well off. 

On the form 47sp the australian partner is referred to as the sponsor. Once the form is completed you need to fill out another form for sponsor.

my question is, does this form need to be filled out by the australian partner or like in the past can someone else be sponsor? Or now there is only one sponsor and that is the australian partner?

Complete and utter rubbish, a sponsor for a partner visa has always meant, wait for it....................................................................a partner of the applicant.  

Can't believe the dumb shit people still post on this forum. 

Firstly there is no need to be utterly rude! You are not here to judge others! If you dont have anything proper to say, dont say it!  AND No it has not always been the partner! I personally know of cases where the sponsor was someone else!

2 hours ago, Ace09 said:

Firstly there is no need to be utterly rude! You are not here to judge others! If you dont have anything proper to say, dont say it!  AND No it has not always been the partner! I personally know of cases where the sponsor was someone else!

It's amazing how stupid people are, you have no idea what you're even talking about. I wouldn't trust anything you claim to know, as you don't even know a form 47sp isn't even used anymore, even it was, if you had read it you would see how completely stupid and pointless your post was.

I suggest you get an agent to do the application as you clearly don't have the capacity or competence. 

Whats your bloody problem? İf you cant answer my question dont comment. Yes I am aware its not completed as a form its online. Who are you to judge my post or question? Im not here to impress you. Piss off and look for posts your happy with. Dont need your suggestions

@Electric Sheep and @Ace09 please keep it civil guys.

Ace09 the sponsor must be the partner who is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident. You may be confused about when assurances of support (AoS) were required for partners that did not meet the financial requirements. However, these are no longer required for partner visas. To avoid any confusion the sponsor must be the partner who is an eligible Australian citizen of Australian permanent resident.

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, Ace09 said:

Whats your bloody problem? İf you cant answer my question dont comment.

I answered your question. see the quote below  

On 9/12/2019 at 10:21 PM, Electric Sheep said:

Complete and utter rubbish, a sponsor for a partner visa has always meant, wait for it....................................................................a partner of the applicant.  

Yes I am aware its not completed as a form its online. 

So why the reference to something that is no longer valid or important? seems pretty stupid to me!

Who are you to judge my post or question? Im not here to impress you. Piss off and look for posts your happy with. Dont need your suggestions

You don't impress me in the slightest, so no need to worry yourself about doing so. I thought that was pretty clear!!!

Clearly you need my suggestions as demonstrated by your poor understanding of the requirements and request for help that could be easily answered by reading the now non existent form your quote.