Saumya Samarawickrama

VV processing time

On 9/13/2019 at 7:00 PM, Saumya Samarawickrama said:

Hey

I applied for my visitor visa in 22nd August 2019. Still I didn’t get my  visa. How long it will takes ?

As per IMMI website:   IMMI process: 75% of applications in 25 days. 90% of applications in 48 days.

You not even inside the first band.  Patience.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

4 hours ago, AussieDude said:

As per IMMI website:   IMMI process: 75% of applications in 25 days. 90% of applications in 48 days.

You not even inside the first band.  Patience.

The immigration website clearly states 

Processing times
75% of applications: 19 days
90% of applications: 23 days

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-overseas

I am not sure where you pull you facts from, but I can guess AO.....

Since you did paper application, maybe the visa processing is already finalised and the results are on their way to you by post.  Wait a few days.

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing