cee

Tourist visa refused

Hi everyone

I would like to ask advise regarding my tourist visa application was refused.

Im currently in Philippines.

They based on this factors:

Considering the applicant's income,
I have concerns that this employment may not provide sufficient incentive to induce the
applicant to return to the Philippines within the validity of the visa. The applicant has also
provided no evidence of other ties in the Philippines.
I have considered the offer of support provided the applicant’s friend in Australia. Generally,
however, offers of support or guarantees given by family and friends in Australia are not
sufficient evidence of a genuine temporary stay. The onus is on the applicant to satisfy the
decision maker that the applicant intends only to stay temporarily in Australia.
After considering the information provided, I give little weight to the applicant’s employment
and personal circumstances as evidence that she intends to temporarily stay in Australia as
a visitor.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant meets the relevant criteria in clause 600.211
in Schedule 2 of the Migration Regulations.
Decision
As clause 600.211 is not satisfied, I find the criteria for the grant of a Visitor (Tourist) visa in
the Tourist stream are not satisfied. Therefore, I refuse the application by the applicant for a
Visitor (Tourist) visa in the Tourist stream.

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

Any visitor to Australia must satisfy the Department that they have a genuine intention to visit Australia for a temporary stay only. The onus is on the applicant to satisfy the Department that this intention exists. Your visitor visa application has been refused because you were unable satisfy the Department of your intention to visit Australia for a temporary stay only. 

Many factors are taken into consideration when assessing whether an applicant meets the criterion. For more information see: What is a genuine intention to visit Australia temporarily?

Should you require any professional assistance in addressing the reasons for the refusal in a subsequent application, please contact our forum sponsor Thai Visa Express 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.