Good Evening members ,

i applied for the Business visitor visa for the Australia last year 2018 august which was unfortunately refused and PIC 4020 applied on me for 3 year,  ( 3 Years Ban ) 

which is totally based on misunderstanding now i want to apply for a review to the immigration department and want to clear  my point, 

but i dnt know how to do this , i dnt know on which website through i have to apply for what will b process, 

Friends please help me 

Best Regards

Edited by Bridge
Email removed from post

You don't have any review rights.

In any event your refusal was August 2018, which means any time for review has long passed.  

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

I see no options for you until the 3 year ban has expired.

3 year bans are not handed down lightly.  DIBP carefully review the offences you committed and act accordingly.

Ban notices for 12 months or more, are now published globally to all other immigration departments.  You f*ck up, everyone knows.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.