Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Need help on RRV for dependent

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

    Myself,my husband and daughter have Australian PR (189), we have not stayed for 2 years in the last five years. My husband got job in Australia, but myself and my daughter wants to travel back to India due to some reason. So, can we get one year RRV (155)  if we apply for RRV. Please let me know the procedure.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...