Hello ,

I’m flying to Australia for tourism; visitor’s visa. In the visa, there’s a question that asks something like : Who sponsors me??? Well I am sponsoring myself and there’s no option for this!

other options are: sister, brother, etc

Can I just choose randomly a sister or a brother? I mean nothing that says « I’m sponsoring myself »!!

please help

Edited by Fathiya
Error

You need to answer truthfully. It is very dangerous to randomly write anything. Are you sure you picked the correct visa. I am suspecting you might have chosen the wrong one. Do not rush with visa application. Take your time to make sure you understand the visa type you will apply for and your eligibility. If you are struggling, engage the services of a registered migration agent.

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

Hello Suhi,

you’re right! I posted this question then I realized I clicked on the wrong icon under the purpose of the visit. I checked again and realized the mistake I made.

very grateful for your support