Fathiya

Travel History Evidence, please I need help

Hi all,

For the travel history, it’s says « Provide evidence of past travel. This should be a certified copy of all the pages of your current passport showing all entry and exit stamps from other countries. »

So, do I need to copy all the pages of my passport?

Do visa pages that are in the passport have to be attached too?? » »

help please 

thank you very much 

Hi,

I don't mean to discourage you but I have been reading most of your questions and it really looks like it would benefit you more if you get the help of a registered migration agent. From the way I see it, it looks very likely for you to miss something or make a silly mistake if you insist on doing this by yourself. The answers you will get here will only be suggestions and may not apply to your specific situation. I am not saying this for this question in particular but in general.

Now to answer your question,

The question clearly states what you need to copy.

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

On 10/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, Fathiya said:

So, do I need to copy all the pages of my passport?

Do visa pages that are in the passport have to be attached too?? » »

Yes and Yes.  Only copy pages that actually have a stamp or endorsement.  Dont copy blank pages.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.