Fathiya

Business Visitor Stream or Frequent Travel Stream?

Yes.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

16 minutes ago, Fathiya said:

Hello @AussieDude

Is there a direct phone or email address to contact the Visa people to notify them of new update or any changes ?

Not normally, unless they wrote to you and included a return contact.

All changes must be notified in writing, so you need to submit a Form 1022, via mail/email.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

@AussieDude

very important 

I received an email for the appointment for fingerprints etc. I should bring with me 

1. My Passport
2. A completed and signed visa form
3. Printout of the checklist for the visa type being applied for.

Do they mean I have to printout all the Visa pages and sign it?

Also, what is 3? I can’t understand it?  Which checklist???

hope to hear an answer soon,

Thank you so much 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:45 AM, Fathiya said:

@AussieDude

very important 

I received an email for the appointment for fingerprints etc. I should bring with me 

1. My Passport
2. A completed and signed visa form
3. Printout of the checklist for the visa type being applied for.

Do they mean I have to printout all the Visa pages and sign it?

Also, what is 3? I can’t understand it?  Which checklist???

hope to hear an answer soon,

Thank you so much 

So who called you in for fingerprints?  Have you been called by DIBP or some other organisation?

DIBP (as far as I know) never call you in for fingerprints. Only State Police and AFP Police can actually obtain your Finger Prints.

DIBP may ask for a PCC that could require fingerprints (ie USA).

Any letter of invitation from DIBP will include a list if what to bring, but yes bring your passport and any originals you have previously uploaded/submitted

Any chance you could copy and paste the exact letter from DIBP,  we are loosing detail in the translation I feel.

Disclaimer: