Fathiya

National Identity Documents

Hello, 

I have already mentioned passport and ID details in the application.

there’s another question that says: « Do you have other national identity documents? »

So my questions are:

1- Is it important to include other documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates etc?

2- Do I need to mention the ID again here?

help please

thanks a lot 

7C42574C-EE4E-417A-A54F-2BEB1E8066D5.jpeg

If one of the documents is issued in Arabic and no English copy for it, can I attach it?

Well, this means I should write the name in this case in Arabic as it has to be written as in the document!

confusing!!! 

7 hours ago, Fathiya said:

If one of the documents is issued in Arabic and no English copy for it, can I attach it?

Well, this means I should write the name in this case in Arabic as it has to be written as in the document!

confusing!!! 

Attach and include a translation. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Does it have to be a very formal stamped translated version? Or I can translate the general content of the certificate?

well, it’s very complicated to translate... Well do I really need to include a birth certificate? Other documents like passport, ID, driving license are in English and already attached.

can I just not include the “Birth Certificate”. I never included any birth certificates in any of my travel visas!!!!

help please 

On 10/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, Fathiya said:

Does it have to be a very formal stamped translated version? Or I can translate the general content of the certificate?

well, it’s very complicated to translate... Well do I really need to include a birth certificate? Other documents like passport, ID, driving license are in English and already attached.

can I just not include the “Birth Certificate”. I never included any birth certificates in any of my travel visas!!!!

help please 

Hi,

Here is what Home Affairs says about translating documents

Translate

Have all non-English documents translated into English.

Translators in Australia must be accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.

Translators outside Australia do not have to be accredited. But on each translation, they must include their:

• full name
  • address and telephone number
  • qualifications and experience in the language they are translating

These details must be in English.

Note: You do not need to have any documents certified.

Regarding you next question, what you did or didn't do in other visa applications is irrelevant. If the question asks

« Do you have other national identity documents? »

you must answer yes and provide evidence if you have. If you lie, it will come back to bite you later even 20 years later.

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

On 10/29/2019 at 4:14 AM, Fathiya said:

confusing!!! 

All applications must be completed in ENGLISH.  In the case if a foreign name or reference (say Arabic) then you must write the ANGLICISED equivalent. Writing Arabic script on the form will lead to a rejection.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.