Sign in to follow this  
Anh dep

Visa 309, form 888

Hi

In relation to the Form 888, I am overseas and I am getting my form 888 done by friends in Australia. Do I need to have the original witnessed form 888 and the persons ID sent to me overseas, or can I have them sent via email and use the printed copies.

TIA

On 11/5/2019 at 5:21 PM, Anh dep said:

Hi

In relation to the Form 888, I am overseas and I am getting my form 888 done by friends in Australia. Do I need to have the original witnessed form 888 and the persons ID sent to me overseas, or can I have them sent via email and use the printed copies.

TIA

Always get the original signed copies for your records, eventually.  They may be asked for at any stage,

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.