A. David Burdoin

TOURIST VISA ISSUE

On 11/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, A. David Burdoin said:

Does someone else here  WAITING FOR THERE TOURIST VISA TO BE ISSUED?

I've been waiting for mine for 29 days but still nothing from the Department. 

You are just outside the 90% of applications processed in 26 days.

So no reason to worry yet.  Remember these processing times are based on broad historical averages, and are not targets.  Seasonal load (like now with Xmas approaching), your nationality, your personal circumstances may all add extra processing time.

Patience is mandatory.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

8 hours ago, AussieDude said:

You are just outside the 90% of applications processed in 26 days.

So no reason to worry yet.  Remember these processing times are based on broad historical averages, and are not targets.  Seasonal load (like now with Xmas approaching), your nationality, your personal circumstances may all add extra processing time.

Patience is mandatory.

Thank you AussiDude. Sorry if i posted a lot of queries. I'm hoping that my Visa will be finalized soon. 

Thank you and God bless. 

2 hours ago, A. David Burdoin said:

Sorry if i posted a lot of queries. I'm hoping that my Visa will be finalized soon. 

Remember this....   in the scheme of life, the waiting period for a visa is but a second of time.

I see so much energy spent on worrying about visa outcomes.  Relax, there is nothing you can do once you have submitted.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

18 hours ago, A. David Burdoin said:

@SUHI Single Entry only not bad at all.  Thank you

Does it have Condition 8503 on it?

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

1 minute ago, A. David Burdoin said:

@SUHI No Suhi what is it? only this two.

Visa conditions
8101 - No work
8201 - Maximum three months study

If your visa does not have Condition 8503 attached it means you can apply for another visitor visa in Australia.

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Just now, A. David Burdoin said:

@AFV Thank you so much I didn't know about it since we're applying thru agent. Can i extend my stau if i wanted too? 

If you want to stay beyond your period of stay you can apply for another visitor visa in Australia without having to leave.

Thank you @AFV for the information. I do have a Prospective Marriage Visa on process. Maybe it will jeopardized if i will stay longer. 

No it won't. You just need to be outside of Australia at time of grant. When did you submit the PMV?

@AFV sumbitted last June 30 2019 

You still have a way to go then.