A. David Burdoin

1 MONTH WAITING FOR MY TOURIST VISA

Hello everyone,  My partner and i Lodged a Tourist Visa last October 7 2019. It's been 1 month now since we process my application and my Lawyer hear nothing from the Department. 

My Itinerary date is this coming December 15, we didn't booked my ticket yet just in case i will get refuse. 

Thank you.

Hi @A. David Burdoin

You only need to ask your question once and wait for an answer. Writing the same question on multiple threads won't guarantee a quick answer. People will answer when they get a chance. I have answered your question on the following other threads

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

9 hours ago, Saumya Samarawickrama said:

I waited for 23 WORKING DAYS not normal days. I applied in 22nd August and I got my visa in 25th September. Now I’m in Australia with my husband. So be patient.

The DIBP processing estimates are stated in CALENDAR days or as you put it 'normal days'.

23 working days is almost 35 calendar days.

Patience is a virtue.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.