Sign in to follow this  
Aqif

Australia 476 skilled graduate visa

Hello everyone i submitted my 476 visa on 11th dec 2018. And yesterday i got an email from Australian immigration that they require more information to assess my application. I'm attaching a pdf document for which they have asked me to provide them. I applied from United Arab Emirates as i was born here and im currently living here. They have asked for Personal particulars for character assessment-pakistan which I'm confused what they actually asking for? The Form 80 which is mentioned there i have already completed it and attached it at the time i applied. Can anyone help me out with this?

20191108_144416.jpg

Have you every spent any amount of time in Pakistan?  On the initial application did you mention Pakistan in any way?  Have you ever lived there, or have you dual nationality?

For whatever reason DIBP are interested in your ties to Pakistan.  Resubmit a complete form 80, leaving no details out would be my suggestion.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

yes i have spent time in pakistan, i have a pakistani passport.

im resubmitting the form again but in the previous one also i did not left anything incomplete well im just worried about the pakistan thing i assume that they are asking about the police clearance certificate for pakistan?

7 hours ago, Aqif said:

yes i have spent time in pakistan, i have a pakistani passport.

im resubmitting the form again but in the previous one also i did not left anything incomplete well im just worried about the pakistan thing i assume that they are asking about the police clearance certificate for pakistan?

OK, you stated you were born in UAE, but you also hold a Pakistani passport?  I am confused. Why would a UAE citizen apply for a Pakistani passport? Are you UAE born, or a UAE Citizen?

I suspect DIBP will need you to provide full details of all your time in Pakistan via a form 80, and a PCC if any stay was over 12 months. It would appear that you were not 100% accurate on your initial details and hence DIBP is digging deeper.

All applicants needs to provide a PCC for any country they lived in for 12 months or more.

Why are you worried about the Pakistan thing,   If you are UAE born and citizen?

How long have you spent in Pakistan?

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

Let me clear it. Im a uae born pakistani national. I don't have the nationality of uae as per their law they don't give you the nationality or passport.

Now the pakistan thing is, if you check on the website for character requirements they say that if in the last 10 years you have spent 12 or more than 12 months in any other country than you need to provide the pcc for that country also. My concern is i have spent time in pakistan almost 3 years but that was before 2006. Well i have no issue in providing the pcc of pakistan i just want to confirm it. And in the form 80 there is no such thing related to pakistan. What would you suggest? Should i resubmit the form 80 ? 

You are a Pakistani National, born in the UAE, and living abroad from Pakistan. Where you were born is somewhat irrelevant, its the passport you carry.  I suspect, as I was confused about your nationality, so is DIBP. I also suspect you did not complete the original form 80 properly, hence the request for a new one.

Based on what you have provided you need to;

1. Complete a new form 80 and submit. Make sure its accurate to your Nationality and UAE residency.
    1. Form 80 asks about all your jobs, addresses etc over the last 10 years. I would go back as far as you can to be safe. It does not hurt.
    2. It also asks for you Pakistani Passport, UAE ID documents etc.
    3. Form 80 asks for your nationality, and other residency documents, current residency, travel plans. So it very much DOES speak to Pakistan.
  2. Based on what you said you do not need a Pakistani PCC.
  3. Your UAE PCC will expire soon, so you may need to get a new one as well
  4. If you do not do all this promptly, your Medical will expire and you will need a new medical.

Be sure to answer every question in form 80 accurately..

Disclaimer:

20 hours ago, AussieDude said:

You are a Pakistani National, born in the UAE, and living abroad from Pakistan. Where you were born is somewhat irrelevant, its the passport you carry.  I suspect, as I was confused about your nationality, so is DIBP. I also suspect you did not complete the original form 80 properly, hence the request for a new one.

Based on what you have provided you need to;

1. Complete a new form 80 and submit. Make sure its accurate to your Nationality and UAE residency.
    1. Form 80 asks about all your jobs, addresses etc over the last 10 years. I would go back as far as you can to be safe. It does not hurt.
    2. It also asks for you Pakistani Passport, UAE ID documents etc.
    3. Form 80 asks for your nationality, and other residency documents, current residency, travel plans. So it very much DOES speak to Pakistan.
  2. Based on what you said you do not need a Pakistani PCC.
  3. Your UAE PCC will expire soon, so you may need to get a new one as well
  4. If you do not do all this promptly, your Medical will expire and you will need a new medical.

Be sure to answer every question in form 80 accurately..

On 11/9/2019 at 5:05 AM, AussieDude said:

OK, you stated you were born in UAE, but you also hold a Pakistani passport?  I am confused. Why would a UAE citizen apply for a Pakistani passport? Are you UAE born, or a UAE Citizen?

I suspect DIBP will need you to provide full details of all your time in Pakistan via a form 80, and a PCC if any stay was over 12 months. It would appear that you were not 100% accurate on your initial details and hence DIBP is digging deeper.

All applicants needs to provide a PCC for any country they lived in for 12 months or more.

Why are you worried about the Pakistan thing,   If you are UAE born and citizen?

How long have you spent in Pakistan?

Yes I'm a pakistani national. I completed the form earlier also i rechecked the old form thoroughly no question was left unanswered. Any how I'm completing it again now in the new form ill add the recent travel tour to pakistan as i went to pak on 13 july and came back to uae on 8th September. 

And i have applied for Pakistani pcc also let's see after submission what they further ask for. I'll let you know.

Thank you so much mate for your time, really appreciate it. I'll be in touch with you once i arrive in Australia maybe in future. 😉

4 hours ago, Aqif said:

Yes I'm a pakistani national. I completed the form earlier also i rechecked the old form thoroughly no question was left unanswered. Any how I'm completing it again now in the new form ill add the recent travel tour to pakistan as i went to pak on 13 july and came back to uae on 8th September. 

And i have applied for Pakistani pcc also let's see after submission what they further ask for. I'll let you know.

Thank you so much mate for your time, really appreciate it. I'll be in touch with you once i arrive in Australia maybe in future. 😉

You could have your answer in that bit, they would have record of the new trip so want it updated to include it.