Jump to content

Living Permanently in Australia

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! hopefully you guys can help me.  I wanted to live permanently in Australia with my husband and 3 kids but I don't know which category or class should I apply for. Me and my 3 kids are currently living here in Philippines.

I am married to an Australia Citizen(residing in Australia) and used to have a tourist visa.(expired) Now, I wanted to live with my husband in Australia with our 3 kids. One of my kids is my husband's biological daughter age 2, and the two are his stepchild age 14, 15.  Which SUBCLASS should I apply?

SUBCLASS 100 Partner(migrant visa)

SUBCLASS 309 Partner (provisional visa)

SUBCLASS 866 Adding family members

SUBCLASS 445 Dependent Children

I will be doing the application OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA

I appreciate you guys in advance! Thanks you!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 309/100 is the one you're after. You apply for both Temporary (309) and Permanent (100) in the one application.

Is your husbands child an Aussie Citizen? And the other 2 i take it are yours meaning they are Filipino Citizens?

Its going to be an expensive journey for you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...