Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully provide the best answer. I just have no idea why any person with a heart would grant this type of visa. 

Can we get a visa grant reviewed? 

My partner just got granted a 3 year multi entry tourist visa, but we specifically asked for the "up to 12 month" stay and in my letter I had a section asking not to be granted a multi-entry. Is there a way we can get our visa reviewed? I cannot for the life of me begin to understand the reasoning behind why they would do this. 

Why This Visa? 

In the application letter, we asked for the "upto 12 months" and we specifically asked, not for a multi entry visa as we want to spend the whole time in Australia, which makes sense to us, because we have been staying in Thailand for 6 years living together, already traveled to Australia twice previously at 3 months each. We want to spend an extended time with family, friends and following our fully laid out itinerary for 2020.  

VISA TYPE

Visitor (subclass 600): Granted
Visa conditions
8101 - No work
8201 - Maximum three months study

Date of grant 27 November 2019
Must not arrive after 27 November 2022
Length of stay 3 month(s) from the date of each arrival
Travel Multiple entries