Squigley

Online 309/100 visa document uploads

Hi, uploading my documents to my partner visa application online. I'm confused why there is the normal 5 sections as defined by the application (financial/social/commitment/household/development of relationship) but then there also sections to upload - evidence of length of de facto, evidence of living together, evidence of contact while apart, evidence of relationship. Wouldn't all these seperate sections already be covered under the 5 main segments and the evidence I would upload would be a repeat of evidence already included in the first 5 sections? Could someone advise me on what they did with their documents- upload the same multiple times over or can we leave these sections empty if the evidence is already provided elsewhere . ex. evidence of living together is covered tenfold under financial and household. Thanks! 

22 minutes ago, Squigley said:

Hi, uploading my documents to my partner visa application online. I'm confused why there is the normal 5 sections as defined by the application (financial/social/commitment/household/development of relationship) but then there also sections to upload - evidence of length of de facto, evidence of living together, evidence of contact while apart, evidence of relationship. Wouldn't all these seperate sections already be covered under the 5 main segments and the evidence I would upload would be a repeat of evidence already included in the first 5 sections? Could someone advise me on what they did with their documents- upload the same multiple times over or can we leave these sections empty if the evidence is already provided elsewhere . ex. evidence of living together is covered tenfold under financial and household. Thanks! 

As you have found out the online application with regards to uploads vey much repeats itself. You do not need to do multiple uploads. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

3 hours ago, Squigley said:

The way I understand it is that the application is where you state your claims and the documents attachment sections is where you substantiate those claims.

So put simply, on the online application, make your claim. The provide evidence for those claims on the "attach documents" section.

This is my personal interpretation and not meant to be advice.

Visa: PMV Subclass 300, Lodged: Mid Apr 2019, Medicals: Cleared, Status: Further processing

On 12/2/2019 at 7:02 PM, Squigley said:

Thank you. Do you know if all of our supporting personal documents (passport, birth certificate, drivers license) is required to be certified? 

My partner and I are getting literally everything we can certified at the Post Office in the UK, including bank statements. We are probably being a bit too pedantic!

Birth Cert: I ordered a certified copy, which only took a couple of days. In my view, there wasn't any need to do anything further by getting another certification.

Passport and Driver Licence: Yes, I would definitely have them certified. 

Question about photos: can anyone give me some advice on how I am to present the 2 scans of my passport photo? For example, who can sign/certified? (The PO wouldn't). 

Thanks, 

F

10 hours ago, FERUK said:

My partner and I are getting literally everything we can certified at the Post Office in the UK, including bank statements. We are probably being a bit too pedantic!

Birth Cert: I ordered a certified copy, which only took a couple of days. In my view, there wasn't any need to do anything further by getting another certification.

Passport and Driver Licence: Yes, I would definitely have them certified. 

Question about photos: can anyone give me some advice on how I am to present the 2 scans of my passport photo? For example, who can sign/certified? (The PO wouldn't). 

Thanks, 

F

You're wasting your time getting things certified. For an online Partner Visa nothing is required to be certified. Just clear colour scans uploaded is all they ask for.

54 minutes ago, SammyJ said:

You're wasting your time getting things certified. For an online Partner Visa nothing is required to be certified. Just clear colour scans uploaded is all they ask for.

Agreed. Good quality colour scans or the original document is all that is required.

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

The only documents we had certified and witnessed for our 820 application were the Forms 888 and our individual statutory declaration forms.
As others have mentioned, clear legible colour scans of your original documents are fine.