ash12345

489 skill visa (SP) expired

Hi all, I was granted 489 skill migrant (SP) visa 2014 and migrated to Aussi 2015 and left Australia mid of 2016. Due to personal commitment to the family I had to return to home country without completing PR requirements. After that I did not return  to Australia. I have completed  only half of requirements and my visa got expired last year as it was only four year validity. I was returned to home country due unavoidable humanitarian family situation. My question is,  is there any possibility to ask from immigration to re issue my visa just for complete my PR requirement showing actual reasons and evidence. I missed almost two and half  years of my visa period. Thank you in advance. 

10 hours ago, ash12345 said:

Hi all, I was granted 489 skill migrant (SP) visa 2014 and migrated to Aussi 2015 and left Australia mid of 2016. Due to personal commitment to the family I had to return to home country without completing PR requirements. After that I did not return  to Australia. I have completed  only half of requirements and my visa got expired last year as it was only four year validity. I was returned to home country due unavoidable humanitarian family situation. My question is,  is there any possibility to ask from immigration to re issue my visa just for complete my PR requirement showing actual reasons and evidence. I missed almost two and half  years of my visa period. Thank you in advance. 

Answered here: 489 Visa Expired

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads

Topic // Closed //

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.