Jump to content
Illusiionist

Visitor Visa Delay

Recommended Posts

Applied Visitor Visa Family Sponsored (Subclass600) On November 12 and today is 2nd January yet my Visa not granted!!!

At the time of application it showed on my immi account processing time is 25-30days but on December 15 it changed to 35-45days! 

Suggest me what I can do about it? Is there any way to contact with them? I applied by myself online. Please help me providing some information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Illusiionist said:

Applied Visitor Visa Family Sponsored (Subclass600) On November 12 and today is 2nd January yet my Visa not granted!!!

At the time of application it showed on my immi account processing time is 25-30days but on December 15 it changed to 35-45days! 

Suggest me what I can do about it? Is there any way to contact with them? I applied by myself online. Please help me providing some information.

Same here I applied in November 13th family sponsored visit visa ..... haven’t heard anything from them as yet .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Illusiionist said:

Applied Visitor Visa Family Sponsored (Subclass600) On November 12 and today is 2nd January yet my Visa not granted!!!

At the time of application it showed on my immi account processing time is 25-30days but on December 15 it changed to 35-45days! 

Suggest me what I can do about it? Is there any way to contact with them? I applied by myself online. Please help me providing some information.

 

7 hours ago, Afsheen said:

Same here I applied in November 13th family sponsored visit visa ..... haven’t heard anything from them as yet .

The dates that you both submitted your sponsored family visitor visas, was the peak period for these types of applications. The estimated processing timeframes should be used as a guide only, and not as a guarantee. From my experience it is not uncommon for these applications to take 60+ days to be finalised. As frustrating as it is, all you can do is wait patiently for the outcome.   


Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, Illusiionist said:

Applied Visitor Visa Family Sponsored (Subclass600) On November 12 and today is 2nd January yet my Visa not granted!!!

At the time of application it showed on my immi account processing time is 25-30days but on December 15 it changed to 35-45days! 

Suggest me what I can do about it? Is there any way to contact with them? I applied by myself online. Please help me providing some information.

Any update brother on your visitor visa? I'm still waiting too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Illusiionist said:

Called them and they said to wait at least 90days!!! 

Whaaaattt??? This is like outside the global processing time...... what country have you applied from? and is this your first visa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ahsan16 said:

Whaaaattt??? This is like outside the global processing time...... what country have you applied from? and is this your first visa?

Applied from Bangladesh and yes this my first time. What about you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Illusiionist said:

Applied from Bangladesh and yes this my first time. What about you? 

Its my second visit visa for my wife.... and I lodged my application from Pakistan...... what number did you called at ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Illusiionist said:

They granted my visa today :) Thanks everyone . 😁

Congratulations brother ! What number did you call the embassy at ? And any other email that’s mentioned on the visa ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 5:09 AM, Ahsan16 said:

Its my second visit visa for my wife.... and I lodged my application from Pakistan...... what number did you called at ?

Did you receive any update regarding your application? Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Afsheen said:

Nothing as yet .....😞 it’s really frustrating..... What about you ? 

Applied on  15th December for my brother (Pakistan) haven't heard back anything back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Flemingo said:

Applied on  15th December for my brother (Pakistan) haven't heard back anything back. 

I have been waiting for over 60 days now the average processing time was 35-45 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...