jade

partner visa 801/820

Hey 

we are about to submit our 1st part of our application for the partner visa and i was wondering in the questions where it asks you about your relationship for example social aspects, development of relationship. if you use over the characters aloud in the box on the online application can you just right in the box "will be uploaded due to using over the aloud characters"? 

Thank you !!!

3 hours ago, jade said:

Hey 

we are about to submit our 1st part of our application for the partner visa and i was wondering in the questions where it asks you about your relationship for example social aspects, development of relationship. if you use over the characters aloud in the box on the online application can you just right in the box "will be uploaded due to using over the aloud characters"? 

Thank you !!!

If there is not enough space, you can always write "please see attached relationship statement", and upload your personal relationship statement. It can be typed or handwritten, does not need to be in stat dec, but MUST be signed and dated. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Thank you !!

we just submitted our application and in the part where you upload documents its asking for form 80 for applicant and for myself the sponsor form 40SP looking at the form it looks like its all the info we just filled out on the online application do we need to do these forms as well ?

4 minutes ago, jade said:

Thank you !!

we just submitted our application and in the part where you upload documents its asking for form 80 for applicant and for myself the sponsor form 40SP looking at the form it looks like its all the info we just filled out on the online application do we need to do these forms as well ?

You have only done the online application, you also need to do the online sponsorship and complete and upload the Form 80 as well as all other supporting documents. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Does my husband (the applicant) need to sign his own declaration form or is he able to provide his answers in the online form? I'm writing my own declaration but he's a bit more succinct than me. Does it reflect poorly if he doesn't write his own statement?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

It's best that he writes his own statement as well so as to provide a more well-rounded account of your relationship to the Department. 

Favicon.png.2a753371035a60c604cd88c768c79eb9.png Kin Migration. Australian Partner Visas Made Straightforward.

Please note that this comment is of a general nature only. It does not constitute immigration advice as all of your circumstances and evidence have not been taken into account.