Holafree

Visitor Visa 600

Morning All, 

Hope mine is not a silly question and I do apologise in advance if this has been asked previously. 

Can I apply far in advance for a Subclass 600 visa? Plan is to visit Australia this September. 

Is there a limit of when I must enter Australia once my visa has been approved? 

I do understand that applying 9 months in advance could be too early but once my visa has been approved then I can plan things/come up with an itinerary nicely and slowly knowing that I am definitely going. 

Hope this make sense. 

Thanks a lot in advance.

5 hours ago, Holafree said:
Morning All, 

Hope mine is not a silly question and I do apologise in advance if this has been asked previously. 

Can I apply far in advance for a Subclass 600 visa? Plan is to visit Australia this September. 

Is there a limit of when I must enter Australia once my visa has been approved? 

I do understand that applying 9 months in advance could be too early but once my visa has been approved then I can plan things/come up with an itinerary nicely and slowly knowing that I am definitely going. 

Hope this make sense. 

Thanks a lot in advance.

You should not apply more than 3 months from your proposed date of travel to Australia. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.