Jedcat

Visa history question - Tourist visa 600 form

Hi,

Just completing the online form for my Thai Girlfriend, where it "Has the applicant held or does the applicant currently hold a visa to Australia or any other country?" Can I put in here her previous visits to Vietnam, Bali, Cambodia, Maldives etc? She has stamps in her passport showing entry and exit dates but only the Maldives is a "visa on arrival", the rest don't require a visa for Thai's, but it does have the stamp. Just looking for some clarification.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

17 hours ago, Jedcat said:

Hi,

Just completing the online form for my Thai Girlfriend, where it "Has the applicant held or does the applicant currently hold a visa to Australia or any other country?" Can I put in here her previous visits to Vietnam, Bali, Cambodia, Maldives etc? She has stamps in her passport showing entry and exit dates but only the Maldives is a "visa on arrival", the rest don't require a visa for Thai's, but it does have the stamp. Just looking for some clarification.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

It is not necessary in these circumstances. When it comes to uploading documents, on the field is applicants evidence of previous travel. You would then upload all pages of her passport that have any entry and exist stamps.

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.