I'm a bit desperate with my current situations and couldn't find any helpful MA so far.

We applied for a 187 in February 2018 as a Beef Cattle Farmer. We didnt get approvement from the RCB and the Visa got refused in November 2018. I put an Appeal in to buy more time to prepare for a Partner Visa. My partner and I broke up and now I'm still on a Bridging Visa from the Appeal. I can't apply for any Visa onshore but what are my chances to apply for a Visa offshore. I have been in Australia for nearly 4 years now. Any ideas ? I was thinking about a student Visa but not sure if I could meet the GTE requirements ?

Would appreciate any kind of help. Thanks

1 hour ago, Tanja said:

I'm a bit desperate with my current situations and couldn't find any helpful MA so far.

We applied for a 187 in February 2018 as a Beef Cattle Farmer. We didnt get approvement from the RCB and the Visa got refused in November 2018. I put an Appeal in to buy more time to prepare for a Partner Visa. My partner and I broke up and now I'm still on a Bridging Visa from the Appeal. I can't apply for any Visa onshore but what are my chances to apply for a Visa offshore. I have been in Australia for nearly 4 years now. Any ideas ? I was thinking about a student Visa but not sure if I could meet the GTE requirements ?

Would appreciate any kind of help. Thanks

No offence just because a agent hasn't told you what you want to hear doesn't make them unhelpful.

Realistically you need to sit down with someone and go over all options with all evidence. And with what you put it would be impossible to give any real advice. From what you have put there is no way you can meet GTE as you are only looking to stay in the country. I might be wrong but can only comment in what you have told us.

As Aussie_83 has said, we can only comment in relation to the brief information you have provided. I too think you will struggle with regards to satisfying the GTE. 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.