My sister is willing to sponsor me to Australia. My case is different, some one please kindly help me. I know right now I have one option. That would be subclass 489, which is now replaced by subclass 491. In this I guess I can try under family sponsor visa. For this visa my sister has to be in designated place, but she lives in Sydney. Sydney in not on the designated list.so how she can be a sponsor.and also how is the family sponsor visa works? Please kindly let me know the system.thanks in advance.

Edited by AFV
Title edited

2 hours ago, Jack2020 said:

My sister is willing to sponsor me to Australia. My case is different, some one please kindly help me. I know right now I have one option. That would be subclass 489, which is now replaced by subclass 491. In this I guess I can try under family sponsor visa. For this visa my sister has to be in designated place, but she lives in Sydney. Sydney in not on the designated list.so how she can be a sponsor.and also how is the family sponsor visa works? Please kindly let me know the system.thanks in advance.

The visa you have referred to is a skilled visa. Have you satisfied yourself that you meet ALL of the eligibility criteria, apart from just having an eligible relative sponsor.  

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Thanks for the reply sir.so my case is hopeless?

1) I can not go for last remaining relative visa. Because that takes forever.

2) I can not go for family sponsor subclass visa, because my  educational background is very Little.

3) no other visas??

Is that my case have no hope? So my sister can not do anything towards this matter?

Please help me, don't know what to do.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Jack2020 said:

Thanks for the reply sir.so my case is hopeless?

1) I can not go for last remaining relative visa. Because that takes forever.

2) I can not go for family sponsor subclass visa, because my  educational background is very Little.

3) no other visas??

Is that my case have no hope? So my sister can not do anything towards this matter?

Please help me, don't know what to do.

Thanks

Is your sister you last remaining relative. Do you have any near relatives that live outside of Australia (parents, brothers, sisters, children)?

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Thanks for your reply AFV.   I have parents, but they are in different country.other than that, it's just me and  my sister. She has  her own family in australia.i live in india.i am single,no child.  So any chance? Please let me know. Thanks

15 minutes ago, Jack2020 said:

Thanks for your reply AFV.   I have parents, but they are in different country.other than that, it's just me and  my sister. She has  her own family in australia.i live in india.i am single,no child.  So any chance? Please let me know. Thanks

Your parents are near relatives, and it does not matter that they are in another country. Unfortunately you would not meet the criteria for a remaining relative visa. 

Luke (Lucan) Gorham LL.B

Solicitor

Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0964676)

Contact me at Australian Visa Advice

Thanks again.so no other way to get sponsor visa? No way?? Please kindly help me with this matter. Thanks.

Psi:. Are you a consultant? If so , how can I reach you? I would like to know some answers.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Jack2020 said:

Thanks again.so no other way to get sponsor visa? No way?? Please kindly help me with this matter. Thanks.

Psi:. Are you a consultant? If so , how can I reach you? I would like to know some answers.

Thanks

I am a Registered Migration Agent based in Australia. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any visa options that may be available.

Luke (Lucan) Gorham LL.B

Solicitor

Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0964676)