Jump to content
Saumya Samarawickrama

Visit Visa Delay for PV Applicants hi

Recommended Posts

I have already applied for my Partner Visa (Subclass 309) and on last September I have visited my husband in Australia as a Visitor. Again I have applied my second Visit Visa on 20th January. As per the Global Processing time it will takes 16 -27 working days. But my agent said, their is a  University Intake in March so theirs' main intention is to issue the visas for the students, since that the visit visas will be delayed. Is this possible ?
 

 

Saumya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Saumya,

Did you receive your tourist visa? We also applied through Colombo AHC on 3 Feb and it is still being processed. Global processing time states 17-28 days but AHC told me it takes max 1 month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 9:50 AM, florals said:

Hi Saumya,

Did you receive your tourist visa? We also applied through Colombo AHC on 3 Feb and it is still being processed. Global processing time states 17-28 days but AHC told me it takes max 1 month.

Today I got my Visti Visa ( Subclass 600 Tourist Steam). It takes 22 WORKING DAYS not normal days. One month mean 20 working days, may be that’s why AHC says like that. I applied through AHC on 20th January.  Be patient. Good Luck!

if u want to know any thing Direct Message through this. I’m glad to help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 3:20 PM, florals said:

Hi Saumya,

Did you receive your tourist visa? We also applied through Colombo AHC on 3 Feb and it is still being processed. Global processing time states 17-28 days but AHC told me it takes max 1 month.

FYI no such thing as maximum time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Saumya Samarawickrama said:

Today I got my Visti Visa ( Subclass 600 Tourist Steam). It takes 22 WORKING DAYS not normal days. One month mean 20 working days, may be that’s why AHC says like that. I applied through AHC on 20th January.  Be patient. Good Luck!

if u want to know any thing Direct Message through this. I’m glad to help!

Thanks Saumya. Congrats on the visa grant. Could you confirm what was the stay period granted, single entry or multiple entry and is no further stay condition attached?

Also, any update on your partner visa? We applied June 2019 and no news at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, florals said:

Thanks Saumya. Congrats on the visa grant. Could you confirm what was the stay period granted, single entry or multiple entry and is no further stay condition attached?

Also, any update on your partner visa? We applied June 2019 and no news at all

Thank you so much! It’s 3 months Single Entry without No further stay! And this is my second visit! 
 

still haven’t any single mail from CO. And I applied March 2019. May be I will grant on this July or August! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, Saumya Samarawickrama said:

Thank you so much! It’s 3 months Single Entry without No further stay! And this is my second visit! 
 

still haven’t any single mail from CO. And I applied March 2019. May be I will grant on this July or August! 

Received our tourist visa too. Took 25 days. Pls let me know if you receive any updates on your partner visa! It will give me some hope...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...